- All students who have taken admission in the college must possess a valid Identity Card. (Identity cards are issued by the college at the beginning of the first term.) Identity card is subject to inspection any day by the Principal or Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. Students must carry with them their Identity Card while in the campus and should produce it as and when demanded for checking. Identity card should be carefully preserved and the holder of the identity card will be held responsible for its misuse. In case of loss of Identity card, a duplicate must be obtained by paying the prescribed charges and fulfilling the necessary formalities.
- Students should read the notices on the Notice Boards regularly.
- Students should submit applications for scholarships / free ships etc. as also the Enrollment form (for first year degree students) on time as per the Notices issued.
- Students must maintain silence in the classes, Library, Reading Room, Office, Laboratories and the corridors. When they are free they should make use of the college library and must not loiter about on the College premises or assemble in the corridor. Loud conversation and shouting should be avoided.
- Absence in any lecture in a day will lead to losing the attendance for the whole day. Minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory
progress in studies are the essential requirements for students to eligible to appear for University examinations.
- Students should clear all dues before the end of First term.
- Admission to all classes will be on basis of performance and availability of seats.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Campus.
- Unauthorized collection of money in college premises/campus for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited.
- Disciplinary Action will be taken by the Principal against any student who is persistently indisciplined or is repeatedly or willfully mischievous or guilty of malpractice in unauthorized alteration in the mark sheet or who in the opinion of the Head of
the Institution has a troublesome influence on his fellow students.
- Students should not bring any outsider to the College Premises without permission of concerned authorities.
- Students shall not organize any picnics, tours, excursions, get-together etc. without the written permission of the Principal.
- In case of any problem, students can approach their Professors/Principal for help in solving their problems.